iDEATE
Doodling my heart out about all things 'creative' ...
Friday, January 25, 2008
i am legend ?!!!
no folks, me ain't no legend... the syllogism that vinay is legend, and that all legends r superheroes, which translates to me being a super hero is fultooo shit... what me meant was, that my taxin xam's over and that i didn't do half as badly as i thought i would... so cheerio to that... i'l be bangalored for 4 more days after which me and my gang of croonies head off to goa to get ourselves tanned... so yipppppppppeeeeeeee to that too :) ... companies are hovering around our col, but none of them seem to interest me... let's see how much more time before i can afford my own thongs ... n talking about thongs, what's this new found fascination with guys wearing their thongs on their sleeves... the brand name, from what i gather, is as much of a fashion statement as ur xteriors are... and flaunting the neckline of your thong and making it scream out 'peek-a-boo' is in-vogue... christ !!... makers of thongs have never had it so gud, well, thanks to the metro-sexual male... and what's all this hoopla bout the metro-sexual male... surely it's not a CLUB that the male fraternity has started with an inclination to show off their effeminate side... and even if being a metro-sexual literally translates to, 'come take a dekko into the brand of thongs my hips are supporting', how lame, coining a word for the syndrome and making it seem like being a part of the club is kewl... yapppaaa... last known, my hormones are still called 'testosterone' and i'm happy their nomenclature's not been tampered with... i'll try to get in a word on this space before i head off to goa for an entire week... till then, please use fair and lovely guys, coz even though i spewed all those vicious remarks against u folks, my bread and butter will hinge upon selling 'promises' bundled amidst oodles of hormones, to u unsuspecting gits... so, till i start selling 'dreams' then, ciaooo...
posted by Mister Avant Garde @ 12:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mister Avant Garde
Home: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About Me: Have just started making money... Done studying (gosh, and to believe, i started this sojourn when i was all of three)... That's a lot of time i have spent cooped up within a classroom... Shucks, no wonder my DNA reeks of chalk powder!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER