iDEATE
Doodling my heart out about all things 'creative' ...
Friday, April 25, 2008
my true calling 'called' me, FINALLY ...
i'm into Advertising .... saying that is like breaking through years of bondage and wading through aeons of slush before falling into lady advertere's arms :) ... it's like a part of me had totally switched off to the concept of 'life' coz i have never seen myself flex even a teensy professional muscle for anything other than advertising... and now that it has happened, it feels darn bloody goooooooooooood ... i have begged, hemmed, hawed, stuttered, spluttered, broken-down, cried, laughed-in-achingly-agonising-agony, been-sneered-at, ridiculed and just plain written-off by all and sundry ... but after overturning all my overtures, lady advertere finally yanked me into her fold... my girl summed it up THE best when she said, " hon, now that u're back where u WANNA belong, the bomb's ticking allrite" ... she meant it in jest, to make it seem like i'll be making clutter-breaking ads every second hour of my ad-infested-existence... whether i make it big or not, atleast i'm SMILING ... yes, i'm finally SMILING :) ...
posted by Mister Avant Garde @ 6:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mister Avant Garde
Home: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About Me: Have just started making money... Done studying (gosh, and to believe, i started this sojourn when i was all of three)... That's a lot of time i have spent cooped up within a classroom... Shucks, no wonder my DNA reeks of chalk powder!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER