iDEATE
Doodling my heart out about all things 'creative' ...
Friday, August 22, 2008
fun-questionnaire, ANSWERED !

this is something that i read about in a friend's blog... had fun reading it, so decided that i might as well ANSWER it... so here goes, my version of answers to the fun-questionnaire...

1.What's your latest addiction? working late :)

2. What are you listening to? 'khudha jaane' from ranbir's latest flick... "hon, the movie was trash, but your whole 400 bucks was worth the ticket money for that one song alone" - as quoted verbatim by my girl.

3. How late did you stay up last night and why? reading 'metamorphosis' by kafka... was nearly 1 a.m before my girl msgd me saying, "hon, i'm thleeeeepy, will you tuck me in?", after which even me drifted off to thleeeeeeeep.

4. Who were you with last Friday night? had slogged my well rounded butt out for the whole week (mon-thu). knowing it would be an extended weekend and with raksha bandhan and I-day campaigns totally butchering me to put unheard of hours at work the whole week, it was welcome-BLISS, was the weekend... was with my girl... thought of that weekend still makes me grin ...

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? i'm hitched fellas...

6. When is the next time you'll see your close friends? tod's fri eve ... tom's sat which means my gang of croonies will meet up to discuss testosterone, turmoils and trashy jobs (p.s. i luv Advertising).

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. What radio station do you listen to the most? that's one FREQUENCY i'm not glued to... i don't go radio-gaga, weird though it sounds ... hate all the mindless banter on radio when all that i crave for is just 'mujik'... radio stations 'talk' more and 'sing' less .... every f***ing self-confessed Radio jock makes me wanna fuck my own trip for having turned the frequency on...

9. What was the reason you last cried? DWA (don't wanna answer!)

10. What's the fifth text in your inbox say? come f*** my trip!

11. Where was the last coffee shop you went to? CCD ... my girl summed it THE best when she said, " i still fail to fathom why this place calls itself a coffee shop as the coffee here's the only thing which tastes un-coffeeish, ALWAYS"... i love you baby :)

12. What's your outfit right now? a dark blue body hugging tee and a pair of jeans that i have taken meticulous care to have it scream 'kewl' (gracias to the wonderful invention called a 'blade'!)

13. What were you doing at 11pm last night? was on a trnnnn-trnnnnnnnn

14. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? hon

15. Will you be driving in a year? hopefully ... i'm the only dickhead in my family (along with my chweeeeeeeet gran!) who doesn't know how to drive a 4-wheeler... mama knows, dad knows and granpa knows how to make the mean machines trundle... "dear granny, let us take up (a) a swimming course, (b) a driving course, (c) a Hindi speaking course, and show the rest of the family ki hum kissi se kum nahin! (crap! my hindi's already getting better!).

16. Is there anything that you are craving right now? hormonal talk... forbidden territory !

17. When did your last hug take place? all smiles, is me at THAT fuzzy thought :) ... jeez, like i'm gonna spill the beans on all the mush that happens in my life...

18. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."? i'm in advertising people ... that phrase is, incidentally, to use ad-jargon, my TAGLINE !

19. Do you drink tea? wrong question again... when you've been in 'advertising' for as long as i have been, you even know how much a coffee bean weighs.... that's how passionate we are about coffee :)

20. Have you ever been arrested? if you are talking 'handcuffs', then maybe ... (an evil grin has just spread across me face!)

21. Have you rode in someone else's car today? nope, not today... don't rub it in, the fact that i can't drive a car ...

22. Have you made a mistake this past week? yahaaaaaaaaaaa ... what am i reporting to, a confession box???!!!

23. Who was the last person you texted? my girl

24. Are you happy with your life right now? happiness is a state of mind ... thus spake swami vinaya-nanda ...

25. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence? am thinking about last night's ad-hoc party at a friend's place, even as i'm feverishly typing this text from office... sad but true, i do put in late hours at work ...

26. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted? both are in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv :)

posted by Mister Avant Garde @ 7:46 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mister Avant Garde
Home: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About Me: Have just started making money... Done studying (gosh, and to believe, i started this sojourn when i was all of three)... That's a lot of time i have spent cooped up within a classroom... Shucks, no wonder my DNA reeks of chalk powder!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER