iDEATE
Doodling my heart out about all things 'creative' ...
Monday, February 9, 2009
25 things you didn't know about me!
So you think you know me, right down to my loo habits and the insanely weird quirks i wear proudly on my sleeve? Dig this!

I have to first wear my left shoe/floater/slip on, ALWAYS, before my right foot gets clothed!

I have a horrendously bad memory, so much so that I sometimes don’t even remember the few good lines I write!

I have a thing for long wavy hair (In the opposite sex, that is! Course my girl’s got flowing hair, else I wouldn’t be digging my own grave writing this!).

I have the sweetest tooth possible, like ever known to the whole of mankind. I also have weird cravings for chocolate truffle in the wee hours of the morning!

I make the yummiest Maggi noodles. That incidentally is the only thing I know how to cook!

I don’t know how to swim without a swimming tube!

There hasn’t been a single time I have gotten into a swimming pool and not peed in it!

I can never get a tongue twister wrong, or even so much as stammer in the middle of a real knotty one!

I shaved for the first time when I was in my 10th standard from my father’s razor. I lamely told my mom later on, that I SCRAPED the non existent tufts of hair on my face to ward off pimples!

I can finish any book in one day.

I cannot for the life of me add two 2 digit numbers without help!

I used to pronounce ‘FAUX PAS’ as ‘fox pass’ and not ‘faw pah’, till I was 20.

Stomach this! I once ate a whole cooker of rice in one sitting, single handedly, because my dad was disgruntled about my eating habits.

I have to, HAVE TO, have everything around me CLEAN and ORDERLY. I’m a cleanliness freak and cannot sleep a wink if there’s even a tiny speck of dirt in my loo!

My favourite TV channel till I passed my 12th std, was Cartoon Network!

I have a thing for women in sarees and I used to watch Ekta Kapoor’s serials (muted, with heavy metal playing on the stereo in the background) during my 12th std, only to lech at the saree clad protagonists!

I think formal clothes are anathema. I would never be caught in a starched pin striped suit, much less a tux.

I suffer from vertigo. Heights make me really, really dizzy.

I can never take an injection without fainting. 5 minutes into the injection, and I will surely, ALWAYS faint.

I can never write more than a paragraph by putting pen to paper. I need to have the keyboard on my lap, as I lovingly look at the alphabets on it, and let my fingers weave magic.

I used to be paranoid about the sun on my skin till I was 20. There have been times I have gone to bring milk, as early as 6 in the morning, with unbrushed teeth and wearing sun screen lotion!

I am extremely narcissistic. Even more so about my brain, and partly the reason I’ll murder the person, who even comes close to questioning my intelligence.

I wear the hickies and nail marks on my bodice like a talisman.

I had once peed all over a carom board and had left a huge stain on it as a toddler. The carom board and the stain, much to my chagrin, are still there in our place.

I bunked my 12th std Chemistry Practical exams and went to the Chinnaswamy Stadium to watch Sachin rape England’s happiness. I eventually wrote my final boards only for 90 marks as the practicals I skipped, carried the remaining 10 marks!

Labels:

posted by Mister Avant Garde @ 12:23 AM  
12 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mister Avant Garde
Home: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About Me: Have just started making money... Done studying (gosh, and to believe, i started this sojourn when i was all of three)... That's a lot of time i have spent cooped up within a classroom... Shucks, no wonder my DNA reeks of chalk powder!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER