iDEATE
Doodling my heart out about all things 'creative' ...
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
peek-a-boo !
this entry owes it's existence to a friend who tagged me ... so more for novelty value than anything else, here are my answers...

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Hmmmmmmmm ... I trust my girl more than I even trust myself. so betrayals and other hyperbolic melodrama can be restricted to ‘the bold and the beautiful’!

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I’m living my dream. I’m in Advertising. Agreed my days are no thoft-fluffy-pillows-of-roses. but then, whose life is easy, aye?!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I have always wanted to kick my 12th std chemistry lecturer’s butt into a pulp. course, I was a dick to have stopped studying after that one tight slap he gave me for having called a ‘beaker’ a ‘mug’! but even then…

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
If I have EARNED it by the sheer dint of my cerebrum, then I would want to be featured on ‘pimp my ride’ on VH1, complete with all the opulence and grandeur that money can buy. if I win it in a lottery or something, then, thorrrrreeeeeeeee, IT AIN’T MINE.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I fell in love with my friend. course, now she’s my best chum (not just because I have to say lovey-dovey stuff about her as she’s my girl. But more so coz she completes me like no body else does).

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I believe that loving somebody is akin to a ‘prayer’ and being loved by somebody is THE blessing anybody can ever be blessed with. love is sacrosanct. all other pretensions that one reads about in a Mills and Boon is a total farce. you are never in love if you are not gonna whisper sweet nothings to your loved one, like a prayer. love is ‘serious’ business, and frivolity in love seldom works.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
it’s not the wait the matters, it’s WHO you are waiting for that means more. I would wait for an eternity for my girl, and not just because some trashy Hollywood movie had the guy say that to his love interest. I would do it for a very selfish and primal reason- that there’s no LIFE without her . so more for my sustenance than anything, for sheer OXYGEN, I would wait an eternity for my girl.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Blow the other guy’s brains out! I don’t know. if both of them are happy being together, then I guess, swallow the pain.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Start my own ‘morcha against non-book-lovers’ campaign . I’m darn sure the person who tagged me on this questionnaire wholly empathises with this cause, and will join me in it (right girl?!).

10. What takes you down the fastest?
I hate it when somebody insults my intelligence. I’m not saying I’m god’s gift to mother Earth. but, when people say, “you CAN’T mate”, it sure does get my blood boiling...

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Not ‘where’ but ‘how’. HAPPY hopefully.

12. What’s your fear?
That when I become famous, I won’t able to sign enough autographs for my entire fan-legion!

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I have met tons of people from all walks of life who chase money, women, sport, art, pleasure for happiness’s sake. very few who chase HAPPINESS for happiness’s sake. Tripta belongs to that rare breed …

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Rather be ‘married to Divi-ORIGINAL-and-poor’ than be ‘single-pretentiously unoriginal-and rich’.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
I pee (sure you folks knew what was coming. it’s not like I didn’t warn you!!)

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The one to whom I can ‘surrender myself to’ more.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
ALL and much more.

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done? Yeah I guess so. I might seem the vindictive-full-of-adrenalin types. but when it comes to exacting my pound of the flesh, I’m too sweet to exact revenge no matter how much I have been wronged. yeah, I’m a sissy (Hon, you listening?!)

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Hitched. life can get real lonely at times if you don’t have somebody who completes your sentences.

Labels:

posted by Mister Avant Garde @ 7:23 AM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mister Avant Garde
Home: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About Me: Have just started making money... Done studying (gosh, and to believe, i started this sojourn when i was all of three)... That's a lot of time i have spent cooped up within a classroom... Shucks, no wonder my DNA reeks of chalk powder!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER