iDEATE
Doodling my heart out about all things 'creative' ...
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Turns out, life's really unpredictable!
Come tomorrow, I'll be starting my writing career at this agency called 'Origami'. I know it's 'news' because when my last post had happened, Ogilvy had happened. But WPP (the global advertising conglomerate that runs O&M) is on a hiring freeze. So I was only their bench-strength, meaning, if and when the global hiring embargo will be lifted (thanks to the recession!), I'll be given a look-in. Till such time that Sir Martin Sorrell decides to say, "let's hire", I won't be on the Ogilvy rolls. So I politely told them that I'll spend some time writing in this other agency that had also made me an offer. So that's about Ogilvy.

About Origami:
I'm really kicked about working at this place. This video on Origami that appeared on CNBC-TV18 a few months back should tell you people why I am really looking forward to tomorrow.



Labels:

posted by Mister Avant Garde @ 12:38 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At November 23, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Blogger Ammu said…

    My good sir
    A proper thank you note for the farewell party for which you turned up about 3 hours late is expected. And ya, you dint send us your personal email ID because you are scared that we wil send you briefs!!! Grrrrrr....

     
  • At November 24, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Blogger Mister Avant Garde said…

    thankoo 4 the party ... thankoo for all dose half baked briefs from me that u endured... thankoo for all those times u saved my arse at TBWA geets :) ... n a huuuuuuuuuuuge thankooooooooooo 4, well, just bout everythin girl... will surely miss working wit u n the rest o the team at TBWA... stay in touch :) ...

    p.s. thorrrrreeeeeeeeeee 4 turnin up that late for the party girl... ruddy client made me chase artworks even on my farewell day ... hmphhh...

     
  • At November 26, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Blogger Lolopookie said…

    welcome aboard!

     
  • At November 26, 2008 at 1:02 AM, Blogger Mister Avant Garde said…

    thanks girl :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mister Avant Garde
Home: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About Me: Have just started making money... Done studying (gosh, and to believe, i started this sojourn when i was all of three)... That's a lot of time i have spent cooped up within a classroom... Shucks, no wonder my DNA reeks of chalk powder!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER